Permissions of Snapchat App
The Snapchat application using contacts feature to edit modify and delete to their friend’s list.
- Find account on the device
- Read your accounts
Teh app can access your device’s Wi-Fi connection information if like Wi-Fi turned on and the name and the password connected. Since the Internet will not give much faster than the Wi-Fi, Hence many users prefer to use the application through Wi-Fi connections to their devices.
- View Wi-Fi connections.
The application can use files or data stored on your device and may access the abilities.
- Read the contents of your USB storage
- Edit or delete the content from your USB storage.
The app will use your account or profile information on your device, the identity access the following abilities.
- Find accounts on the device
- Read your content card
The application also accessible to trace out your current location:
- Precise location through GPS and network-based.
The feature which accesses to save, edit, and delete the media files and documents.
- Read the contents from user USB storage device
- Edit or delete the contents of user USB storage
The application uses the camera of your device to access the application abilities:
- Take pictures and videos.
This application uses your phone and its call history, depending on your plan, as you may change according to your carrier for phone calls. The feature Phone allows the below permissions.
- Read phone status and identity
The app also accesses your device to record audio clips.
- Record audio.
Device ID and Call information:
Device ID & Information:
The Facebook application can access your device ID, phone number. Device ID & call information This may include the ability to read phone status and identity.
- Read phone status and identity.
- Receive data from the Internet
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
- Run at startup
- Pair with Bluetooth device
- Prevent device from sleeping
- Control flashlight
- Change network connectivity
- Control vibration
- View network connections
- Full network access
- Change your audio settings.