Permissions and their definitions:
The Pinterest accessed the many permissions to its updated version in both Android and iPhone devices. The following are the definitions of every individual permission.
The Pinterest application using contacts feature to edit modify and delete to their friend’s list.
- Read your contacts
- Modify your contacts
- Delete contacts from Messenger.
The application can use files or data stored on your device and may access the abilities.
- Read the contents of your USB storage
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Format external storage
- Mount or unmount external storage.
The app will use your account or profile information on your device, the identity access the following abilities.
- Find accounts on the device
- Read your own contact card
- Modify your own contact card
- Add or remove accounts.
- An app can access your device’s Wi-Fi connection information if like Wi-Fi turned on and the name and the password connected. Since the Internet will not give much faster than the Wi-Fi, Hence many users prefer to use the application through Wi-Fi connections to their devices.
The feature which accesses to save, edit and delete the media files and documents.
- Read the content from your USB
- Modify and delete the content from the USB storage.
The app also accesses your device to record audio clips.
- Record audio.
The application also accessible to trace out your current location:
- Approximate location based on the network
- Precise location with GPS and network-based.
- Access extra location provider commands.
- Complete GPS access.
- Receive Internet data
- View network connections
- Prevent device from sleeping
- Control near field communication
- Run at startup
- Full network access
- Set wallpaper
- Use accounts on the device
- Read Google device configurations