Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana shortly called PMMY. Here Mudra stands for Micro-Units Development and Refinance Agency Ltd. This Mudra is the new institution established by the Indian Government to provide funds for the non-farm sector, non-corporate and micro or small enterprises. The financial support should be strong, for any business can run smoothly.
This scheme is helpful for people who want to start their own company and want financial support. This Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana provides a loan for your business. This article provides the complete information about applying process for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana.
Under this scheme which type of firms can apply?
Any type of firm either it individual or partnership comes under the purview of being NCSBS (non-corporate small business segments) can avail of this scheme. This NCSBS can be in urban and rural areas.
- A manufacturing Unit
- An artisan
- A service sector unit
- A food service/food processing unit
- Fruit or vegetable vendor
- A shopkeeper
- Small industrial unit
- A truck operator
- Under the Mahila Uddyami Scheme, a woman entrepreneur can also avail of the scheme. It is part of MUDRA Yojana, the woman can also apply for Loan under all loan categories like Shishu, Kishor, and Tarun.
Required documents for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana:
- Identity proof: PAN card, Aadhar card, Voter ID, Passport, driving license
- Address proof: Recent telephone bill, property tax, electricity bill, Voter ID, passport, Aadhar card etc
- Cast certificate
- Copies of registration certificates/ relevant licenses/ other document
- Your company address proof and identity proof
- You need to provide the balance sheet, IT returns and sales tax returns for the previous 3 years
- If there is any loan in your business name then you need to provide 2 years projection of your balance sheet
- If you have to purchase any machinery they provide the details of Supplier name, Machinery price, and Machinery details
How to apply Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana:
- Here are the steps to apply the Mudra Bank loan Yojana for all categories (Shishu, Kishor, and Tarun)
- Applicants need to visit the private or commercial bank nearest to his/her location
- Submit your business idea with the loan application form
- Along with the form you need to submit the some required documents (as mentioned above)
- All formalities follow as per the bank instructions
- After document verification, your loan will be sanctioned and made available to loan seeker.
Mudra Loan card:
This Mudra loan card acts as the credit card with the pre-approved loan amount. It also acts as the debit cards and allows ATM withdrawals. The Mudra card will work with the Rupay platform and can be used or point of sales
This card will allow users to:
- Can be used as credit card to avail the Overdraft facility
- Swipe the card at PoS
- Withdraw cash from ATMs